Steed Speed, Long Block, Converter, Exhaust Housing

Austin535

StickyFilms
Steed Speed competition straight flange 24v no wastegate (purchased in June of this year, ran 4-5 times) $850 obo

1.10 T4 96mm borg warner exhaust housing done by forced inductions. Ran 4-5 times $600 obo

Revmax stock stall stage 5 converter for 68rfe, brand new still in box unopened $1400 obo

2nd gen style 4" downpipe with hx 40 flange brand new $250 obo

2015 OEM 6.7 cummins long block w/ 15k miles on it. Truck was 100% stock when this motor was in. No fuel or air included. Note: pin size hole was drilled through #6 cylinder wall by mechanic trying to pull freeze plug, can be sleeved or just needs a block. Motor was not cranked over after hole was drilled. Fluids drained and motor was pulled out of truck directly after incident. $5,500 obo

Just the tip got through the cylinder wall at the top of it, piston was down. And no hes a great mechanic, can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing, that plug was in there real tight. I took the bullet on buying the new motor, gotta pay to play. Just got really expensive really quick, and wasn't planning on it haha

Um what? Is this real? If its in there real tight yank the motor so you can get a better angle. Its your money I guess.

Somebody on Failbook was looking for a straight flange steed. I just passed the word to a friend that hopefully remembers who.

A mod or someone wanna shine the light on why this guy is being allowed to sell stuff here?

Back