stereo

cumminspower88

sale or trade... kenwood kvt512 7" in-dash dvd,nav.,bluetooth,xm and sirius ready,back-up camera hookup,ipod hook up, touchscreen. no external brain. that mean no huge mess of of mounting that rediculous box and all of the wiring. hooks up just like any other aftermarket deck. i also have a 1200 watt kenwood amp with rockford fosgate wiring. deck is 6 months old and amp is 4months old. both in great condition. took them out of old truck and never installed them in my new one. the deck was 800 new, amp 200, wiring 80. willing to negotiate price , would perfer trade. gauges, guage pod, wheels, leveling kit/lift, turbo, or any other mods just let me know.

i cant really give u a pic with the screen out since its not hooked up but you can look on google images, or kenwood.com and get specs on it. i bought it new from best buy about 6 months ago. do you have more specs on the turbo?

turbo is an industrial injection phat shaft 62/14.100 miles on it.still under warantee.i am looking for your unit+$400 for that turbo.