Sticker group buy.

crewgirl

Inmate #28
Hey, I mentioned this in chat the other night and a few other people said they were interested in getting a sticker like this too. I've talked to the guy who is gonna do them for me and got size/price numbers so here goes.

The sticker will say, "You're gonna need a bigger hemi!" It will measure 2X24 and come in white only. For 10 or more the stickers will be $5 each and I'll take care of the mailing. Post up if you're interested in getting one of these.

I've asked him for a sample text. When i get it I'll post it.

you all seem like dodge guys wanting this, but count me in, i gota pile of guys at my work with hemis that think theyre the greatest thing, but yea, count me in!

I might be in depending on what they look like... I've been trying to think up an anti-Hemi sticker, but with little luck so far. So what I'm saying is, "Hurry up Anna" lol

I could be talked into one...any more info on this???

I've sent him a pm on another forum about the sample. Waiting to hear more.

The best part is I actually told someone something similar a couple weeks ago. LOL

ill make them for you guys for a buck less with no minimum..just let me know what you want.

Sold! Will u get us a sample of what it could look like? Since the other guy isn't all that interested in getting in a hurry.

What if a vehicle with said hemi races you and beats you? How many will take this sticker off?