... still no dome lights or cargo light

SixOhh

EPA unfriendly
you never realize how important dome lights are till they are gone... just like that girl that got away!*bdh*LOLLOLLOL

SO... new TIPM, new headlight switch and i have ohm'ed the wires in the cab. the cargo light button and interior light switch so no voltage to the interior lights.

Can anyone tell me what fuse is responsible for this on the TIPM? my new unit (OEM) is not labeled under the lid and a google image search has not helped either.

Now the strange part, when i noticed i didn't have interior lights months ago, the map lights were dead as well. last night i pressed the map light for the he11 of it and they both work now. RANDOM!

is it just me or does this sounds like a quirky TIPM issue again?
open to any suggestions. normally, i would apply 12 volts to the fuse and see if that made them work, but knowing how a TIPM works, i dont think that is a good idea.

:what:

-Marcus

Does the radio/power windows work ok? Just went through similar on my buddies 08 and it was fuse #51 or 52 which got blown during a stereo install. IIRC the fuse is covered by a black plastic plug so we overlooked it a few times.

everything is operational as far as electronics go in the cab. my fuse numbers stop at #42

i have metered each fuze independently. looks like i will have to get my friend to have the TIPM reflashed as the dealer. UGH

Back