Still Puking after studs.

RescueF250

Just curious anyone having the same issue ? Some ricer decided to rev his bug noise exhaust at me today, so I gave him a run and stomped him, after returning home noticed some coolant on the fender well not much but just a little I would say I almost gave it full throttle. Just something normal by chance ?

Also the Heads were machined when they were taking off, EGR was welded shut, EGR is not functional I believe. I did the studs over a year ago never had any issues to I got on it hard today any other time I running 3/4 or 1/2 throttle its fine, I just went more this time. It was very little coolant.

Just curious anyone having the same issue ? Some ricer decided to rev his bug noise exhaust at me today, so I gave him a run and stomped him, after returning home noticed some coolant on the fender well not much but just a little I would say I almost gave it full throttle. Just something normal by chance ?

Also the Heads were machined when they were taking off, EGR was welded shut, EGR is not functional I believe. I did the studs over a year ago never had any issues to I got on it hard today any other time I running 3/4 or 1/2 throttle its fine, I just went more this time. It was very little coolant.

Congrats on your win! Not sure about the other question, but definitaly interested in the answer!

:woohoo:

Back