Stock 5spd 12 1/4 flywheel

FIVEOLOGY

COW TIPPER
Stock 12 1/4 5spd and early 6spd flywheel. Will need to be surfaced as it is a bit rusty from sitting around. Make me an offer, shipping is obviously gonna be a bit expensive, so I would prefer pick-up, or I will deliver within a reasonable distance. I also have some friends going to TS at the end of the month so if your gonna be there i can send it with them.

I didn't know these things were worth anything. Mine went straight to the dumpster lol. I guess if somebody were to do a clutch job they could pick up a used one, resurface it, and have one ready to go when they yanked the tranny.

I didn't think they were really either but there are 3 other ads on here right now for stock flywheels, so I figured if somebody wanted to give me a few bucks for it, I guess somebody might need one.

Just to help out. I had my stock flywheel up for free on a few diesel forums and it never left the garage.
I decided to look on Ebay to see if any were selling and they were. So I listed mine for $1.00 and ended up getting $65.00 plus another $50.00 for shipping.

Give it a try.

Believe me I have thought about throwing the thing away many times. I was cleaning up in the garage tonight, and tripped over it twice, figured I would try this, and maybe Ebay, and then it is going to the dump, or maybe the recyclers.

Just to help out. I had my stock flywheel up for free on a few diesel forums and it never left the garage.
I decided to look on Ebay to see if any were selling and they were. So I listed mine for $1.00 and ended up getting $65.00 plus another $50.00 for shipping.

Give it a try.

Dammit. I threw away perfectly good beer money. :bang