Stock Clutch

MegaCab41

I have a stock clutch it came out of my 06. it has 50,000 miles on it. im asking 450 obo. not really sure what its worth. Thanks.

I have a stock clutch it came out of my 06. it has 50,000 miles on it. im asking 450 obo. not really sure what its worth. Thanks.

It takes about 3.5 minutes(with decent internet speed), to find out that a brand new, matched Luk clutch set from Autozone is $345.99.

Might try posting to other forums not so based around performance. I throw away good take out stock clutches at least 2 a month.

Well I didn't look and I didn't say anyone had to buy I was in a hurry. I'll sell it for 250 I just need money.

Have you listed it on any other sites? Not trying to be a dick...just saying not many chances of selling it here quickly.

No I haven't. I don't get on any other forums and don't wanna pay to put on eBay.

Ill make a list here quick of places you may want to post it...

Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
http://www.midwestdieselconnection.com
Heartland Diesels - Your Central USA All Diesel Club
Turbo Diesel Register
craigslist: houston classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

One of those places should net you a sale within the day if your willing to negotiate. Most guys wont want to pay shipping on something that heavy or they will have new clutch price invested in used.

Back