Stock downpipe

uttoak

Hey guys 1st post here!

Is the stock downpipe the same for the 2009 and 2010?

Thanks in advance...

I have no idea, downpipes are cheap, buy it, try it & get back to us

In fact I have one at my house, if you're near north florida you can have it lol

In fact I have one at my house, if you're near north florida you can have it lol

you wouldn't happen to have a spare 5" 90 elbow and maybe 6 or 7 feet of pipe would you??? I was just told that you have to have a stack to drag race a diesel???
Definately gonna look that up. i've been working real hard at not making mine look modded. Troopers might wanna look too hard at mine if I had a stack.

lol nope, just a spare downpipe...

some organizations require you to have "upward pointing exhaust"... i'd worry about that problem as it arises, unless you just want a stack...

lol nope, just a spare downpipe...

some organizations require you to have "upward pointing exhaust"... i'd worry about that problem as it arises, unless you just want a stack...

No. In fact I really do not want a stack. Just screams pull me over and rape me with a fine for taking emissions off. I am still not track ready anyway, so don't need to worry about it. I did get a little braver tonight. Raced a buddy on the street. the 120 tune, held on it till 90. (By that time he was so far back my smoke had made him slow down). Its funny though, I thought I would try and stage a little (Didn't have it in 4wheel drive). So I squeezed the brake down pretty much as hard as I could and started to give her gas. Back tires broke free and started spinning when my turbo hit maybe 5 lbs?? I guess the 4wheel drive would help alot with that. I know I don't have slicks on, but dry pavement and pretty beefy mud tires? Diesels are just so diff than gasers. Tranny shifted just fine, tc came on right on the money in 4th. bought the time I started letting off. Did that a few times here and there on the way home. Tranny temp stayed around 170?