Stoneboro... you decide!

mech2161

I have a secret.
During the Street Diesel pull there were complaints about the sled not being reset properly. Here are two pics that show Matt Coopers pull and I followed next. Look closely at the sled pan and you decide. Click the link to watch the vid. http://www.sledpullmotorsports.com/Videos.html

oops_0001.jpg

oops_0003.jpg

Looks to me like the picture was taken at different places, Kevin.

Well Gene is there any doubt that the sled pan is on the ground in the pic of my truck? Is there any doubt that the pic of my truck is at the starting line? Did the pan not drop for everyone else at the 150' mark?

Looks to me like the GM "might" have had more of a fight on it's hands. However, the Ford didn't seem to bog down at the end?

I'm sorry Mech, its just hard to take a chronic complainer's complaint, seriously.

However, after Joel Reese said something, I did ask the sled operator if there was a problem. He said no.

Not sure what you want, I watched the sled, it worked fine.

Sue Richard Love, its his sled.

If it makes you feel any better, I highly doubt DHRA will back at that facility.
Between the track and the sled problems, its just not worth it.

I guess thats like your chronic mouth? Sow your lips together and your tongue would beat your brain to death. :hehe: :eek:wned:

Racing/Pulling......... it's not how ya got there it's how quick or how far.

Well If I was the only one to complain maybe. Shoot you dog it aint huntin here.

maybe we should shoot the people that paid for the sled and the guy running the sled not the guy that try's to keep the sport going for all.

Good grief you have no idea. If Gene or I took everything said between us personal the guns would be out.

iv'e meet gene i know your talkin on deaf ears. hehe it was just a bad pull for all from what i have heard but good luck with the rest of the year.

Someone please post some results as the dhra website is so slow to update it will be the end of the year before the results are up. Oh ya take that*bdh*

The pictures are definitely taken at 2 different places.

However, the shot of Mat is significantly further down the track than the one of Kevin. Look how much closer Kevin is to the curve that leads into the grandstand straight....