Stopping the build...returning back to stock!

It just sold about an hour ago. Sorry, if it fall through I'll let you know.

Quit looking into so much. It's something I just decided to do and that's that. It's not a big secret I just feel I don't need to share every little detail on why I stopped, whether it was a financial decision, problems, or just felt the need to stop. What difference does it make to you? It seems that you're the only out there who really cares that much about it. I'll tell you what...give me one good reason why you need to know so bad and I'll feel you in, I promise. If not just get on with it. Thanks for the concern and have a good evening.
we were just curious didn't mean to start any drama, it's not that big of a deal adam didn't mean anything by it either...

we were just curious didn't mean to start any drama, it's not that big of a deal adam didn't mean anything by it either...

thanks dex..

only reason I asked is because of the way your worded the first line of the thread. its no big deal. good luck with your venture.

thanks dex..

only reason I asked is because of the way your worded the first line of the thread. its no big deal. good luck with your venture.

No hard feelings on this side. I was just a little irritated because of numerous pm's from people about why I stopped. It's not even that big of a deal why I stopped with the build. In short...if I was a little more mechanical and didn't have to rely on people to help me whenever I had problems it would've been much easier to continue. Marc is a great guy and I appreciate all his help and understanding with my build and back to stock thing.

There's no doubt I'll own another diesel sometime in the future but for now I'm ready to venture off to something new. It's not all that often your wife tells you to go buy the car of your choice. She probably got tired of the pissing and moaning...:blahblah1: I really want to thank everyone for all the help and support along the way and it's been fun. I'll definitely still be hanging around here and seeing what these 6.0's are doing. You never know I might be back with one of those 6.4's :bang

is the 4.10 gear a complete set? or just the rear? what would you take for them?

Back