strait pipe 6.7 ?

saw6f4

my buddy has a 07 2500 6.7 he is wanting to strait pipe it. if he buys the smarty does what foolers would he have to buy on top of that . he is wanting to get rid of everything turbo back.

do you have to plug any of the old electronics in to the new exaust or do you just unplug them from the harness and leave it like that

do you have to plug any of the old electronics in to the new exaust or do you just unplug them from the harness and leave it like that

just unplug them if you want to disable the egr that process is on the mads site when you download 14me. But all I did was block the egr with plates unplug the throttle valve on the bottom of the intake horn

There will be welded bungs on the delete pipe your freind buys, just thread the sensor that fit into the pipe. As for everything else, unplug. Remove the 2 air lines as well but keep the rubber tubes open, do not block them. As for the sensor, I would wrap them in electrical tape to seal them from the elements. With the Smarty, no SIMS are required as well.

I have an 08. I got an 07 5.9 5" turbo back kit ;Fits exact. Just unplugged all the sensors and tied them up. Ripped the egr cooler and all the crap of the motor and blocked them off. Smarty w/ me file is all you need. No codes or check engine lights. Runs great