stranger to powerstrokes

Norton

accepting donations
Hi, my names justin, I've spent most of my time on cummins forum, I've ben a dodge guy but I got an awsome deal on a 7.3 from a buddy, its pretty much complete (wire harness,heads, turbo, pump, etc.) The pistons are bad, but its an o1 so I no those will go soon anyway, I don't no a whole lot about power chokes, just the basic stuff, so I need sum help lol.... open to suggetions

Id like to build it. I'm probly goina sell a lot of the parts that I'm goina replace with aftermarket parts

i cant do a fummins roachie already has one, he lives right down the road from me... I like to bbe different, every one has a cummins

Most all '01 motors had powdered metal rods. Very limited on hp, u'll need to replace them with forged rods if you wanna go over 375-400hp.

Welcome. Price parts for a 7.3 and you might not want to build it. Atleast I wouldn't after pricing rods lol

i found forged rods. In the classifieds for under 500... and I may just sell it peice by piece. Who knows... it will be a learning exspierence

Back