Streetable Dual Disk

kino_fab

KTPA Tech Official
Whats is the most streetable dual disk clutch out there right now. I am looking for one that will hold up for a few sled pulls in the 2.5 class, but yet does not have a lot of jerking and jumping when taking off from a red light. Its my daily driver, and I plan on just adding a TST, Fass pump, clutch, and a II 62/12 turbo along with head studs, and a few more goodies for the air side. Its not going to be a hooking every weekend out, just some of the local pulls and then maybe a few of the big events like Schied D.E., O.R.P. and Diesel Mania. Any sugjestions would be great.

The Haisley street puller works great for a daily driver and holds up well in sled pulling as long as you do not slip it alot. Very smooth shifting.

A couple of my buddy's running the SBC dual disk like theirs and they are both very smooth.

i like my sbc 3850 12 cb sprung hub its pretty smooth for a dual disk a lot quieter than the non sprung hub i daily drive it a lot i've put about 12000 miles on it in the last 3 months sled pulled it twice in that span too

Whats the PRices on the Haisley and the SBC 3850. Do both require the upgraded hydrolics?

mdavlee said:
i like my sbc 3850 12 cb sprung hub its pretty smooth for a dual disk a lot quieter than the non sprung hub i daily drive it a lot i've put about 12000 miles on it in the last 3 months sled pulled it twice in that span too

Just got done installing a SBC 3850-12CB Rigid G56 in an 07 and it drove too nice.... we were thinking about the sprung hub for driveability but stayed with the rigid for abuse at the fair. I have to admit It drives way smoother than the story has been told.

? <----- what trans is in thr truck?

We can get the Southbend for you. Shoot me a PM for a price. :rockwoot:

Do y'all have Peter's latest offering in a dual-mass version for the G56?

... looks like the TX Diesel Nationals will be the last gasp for the '05 this season on the stock LUK! *nx*

I would say for towing and occasional sled pulls the 3250 sprung hub with upgraded hydro package would be awesome. I have that in my daily driver/trailer hauler and love it!!!
Just sled pulled with it this past weekend and might make a habbit of it in the future!!!

Sprung hub from South Bend is the way to go! It has better street manners than a FE clutch.

3600 rigid its what you want and it designed for sled pull

plus the 3250 and 3600 are the same price and you dont have to upgrade your hydro if you dont want to

but if your going to sled more more than a i say 5 times a year get the 3850