Stroud Blow Blanket NV4500

prostockpuller

FOR SALE: Stroud blow Proof blanket. fits 5.9 cummins/NV4500 & Im sure it could fit others. Nice shape! Scheid lists this blacket for $448 new. I will do $350 shipped

Call or text Ron 330 466 8808

P.S. $449 + shipping to the hater!

Attachments

• stroud.jpg
    stroud.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0
Lmao I like a guy who fights back, Bump for a old ball sac Ahhahaha and Ron I wouldnt take something for free from you let alone buy from you. And you shouldn't call me hater I'm your biggest fan

I can honestly say in all my years of pulling, I have never had anyone act as negative as yourself. I have made many friends in this sport and Zero enemies. I have always gotten along with my fellow competitors and any disagreements were always left at the track.
It is especially disturbing that a fellow farmer and puller acts this way. Maybe you need to get off of the Farm and out in the real world?
Did you look at FullPull's web sight lately? Lots of people like my truck and what I am doing!
Good luck to you in the future.

RK

Didnt you read my last post I'm ur biggest fan!! Ahahha and thats great Ron, god bless you, and last time I checked I wasnt looking for any new friends. And your wrong about the zero enemies cause there's a first time for everything and I'm no Friend of yours, so call me what you want! And I didn't know you needed confidence boost, to make you feel better, whatever it takes to get thru ur day ronnnie. And Remeber we haven't met on a track yet.

Ps you pissed on yourself by walkin into prostock diesel and trying to get rules changed for urself, and u called me out on this thread again by being a smartass, like I said Ron you have nothing i want!

2+2 is always 4 rono! What does that have to do with me not liking you?? And besides ok your theory mite be true but now let's go to the pro street gas class?? Weight is measured from rear axle which rules are in major favor of a short wheel base truck ,cause you can hang ur weight out a lot farther! (leverage) True ur still correct Ronnie. Now how did a long wheel base truck dominate that class??? Answer that with your a+b-c=d theory and then I may start to be scared

MAN...YOU ARE A HOOT! I am only trying to help here. Do you think I like cutting my bedsides that are over 64 years old? I gave you the easiest formula I could find on line. Hopefully this will help you and others in the sport.
I could post the 3d stress analysis reports of the 2 different wheelbase lengths online.....Would you like them In Catia, Unigraphics or SolidWorks?

Blanket now at $325 shipped

Think that went over your head!!!! And Id say yes you like cutting ur bed sides you voted on the wheelbase change.

Here is a good example of short verses long wb on a good track...do the math.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUXUkwvqaTY"]FPP, Painesville, Oh, Pro Stock Diesel, 8/15/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Ron can't u figure it out?? Ur theory of leverage isn't true in the prostock gas class, that's what I am trying to tell you, in a perfect world yes maybe. Leverage lied to you in this class, cause its in total favor or a short wheelbase truk and the guy that dominated it was a long wheel base with weights against his bumper.
Ballast:
ADDITIONAL ADDED WEIGHT IS PERMITTED. HANGING WEIGHTS AND BRACKETS MAY NOT EXTEND MORE THAN 195 INCHES FROM THE CENTERLINE OF THE REAR AXLE. (BUT MAY NOT EXTEND MORE THAT 60 INCHES FROM THE CENTERLINE OF THE FRONT AXLE) TRUCKS WITH LONGER WHEELBASES ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE AND MAY PLACE WEIGHTS SECURELY FASTENED INSIDE THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT, BUT NOT INSIDE THE CAB.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO3u3cO2BbY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]FPP, RWYB Gas, Canfield, Oh, 9/1/12, with gas vs. diesel pull off - YouTube[/ame]
Here is a link of shorts wheel base trucks dominating you and the class Doug Martin does that ring a bell Ron!!!! Ps nice run at Canfield Ron all the prostreet gas trucks beat ur rwyb truck

Here watch Evan smoot, shortwheel base truck!! And I've seen those top 3 in that 2.6 class go every which way back and forth between the 3 of them 123. short trucks can hang Ronnie [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Cq3U_qQFk&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]FPP, Wayne County Fair, 2.6, Wooster, Oh, 9/12/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
You guys are both so annoying I forgot what was for sale...

Actually, he posted nothing about you before you came into the thread.

Hmmm

FOR SALE: Stroud blow Proof blanket. fits 5.9 cummins/NV4500 & Im sure it could fit others. Nice shape! Scheid lists this blacket for $448 new. I will do $350 shipped

Call or text Ron 330 466 8808

P.S. $449 + shipping to the hater!

Read the last part dually dummy

Back