Stuck starter and........

SuperDave4x4

popcorn playa
Well I went over to my buddies house to sit around a fire for a bit so I could take a break from studying and I go to start my truck and the dern starter got stuck. I've had a hard start problem for about a week and I just usually do what I've been doing, try to start the truck once and if it doesnt crank like it should I just let the pump run and then it'll usually just turn right over on the second try. Well I did the same thing, turned the truck off but the dern starter got stuck on. I switched the key back and forth to see if it would turn off, but the truck cranked up about 6 or so seconds later. What the heck is up with that??????? :poke: :bs:

Also the other day while I was tooling around out side I decided that I needed some tunes playing so I switched the key to where just the radio would come on and the lift pump started to run like it would if I had bumped the starter. What in the world is going on????:bang

This sucks a big ol' injector cause I just got my tranny straightened out and now I got not tranny-related problems. :doh: :doh: :soap:

oh ok well glad im not the only one i was leaving for work yesterday morning {ck guage} light came on an started buzzin i looked down my amp were like on 8vts i put truck in nuetral an turned off an i heared the starter still ingauged
spun it back over fired right up volty went back 14+
thanks for the info