Stumped on Quadzilla fuel tap

spoolin98

I installed a working Quad Adr on my truck but I am only getting the timing. I know my fuel tap is good because im getting 12 volts on my stealth plate. I even tried tapping the pump wire itself which still didn't seem to help.I KNOW the Adrenaline works correctly which is why Im stumped. Could the computer for the vp44 be blocking the signal or something?

With the factory settings the box will not fuel unless the engine is up to temp. You can go into the settings and change that. Hopefully its that easy. I've had good luck with my quad/adr.

quadzillas are finicky about there conections.. ive got one on my truck a d if everythings not perfect say good bye to it working correctly....

Well I just installed the engine temp sensor. I didn't think you needed it to have it run at bare minimum ,but im still having the same problem. I will check all my connections again.

I noticed my egt is only reading 32 degrees and doesn't change. I don't have the egt probe physically in the manifold but I hooked the probe to up to see if it might help complete a circuit or something. Does the sensor ground when its in the actual manifold or something?

well I grounded the probe on some metal and it starting working but it still did not fix my problem

egt sensor automaticlly says 32 i belive goost and fp does to if sensors arent installed been a while since mine been on the truck

What does the quadzilla use tell it to add fuel? Im redoing some connection splicese today also . Thanks for the help team

Back