Stupid lope

fearthedeere6.7

Changed headgasket, head, and put a 215 pump on my truck, Im guessing the 5ks in the pump are causing it but i want to know how to fix it. Its has rough idle and a lope. Pump pre 5ks idled smooth as silk on previous truck. Idle is set at 1000 drops to 600 in gear any lower and it dies, was that way pre pump swap. Any way to cure the lope or am i stuck with it.

Stock lines and 5x16 only things that changes was the headgasket head and pump and the only thing that changed on the pump was 5 k gov springs

Measured the stem on the govs to see if one is loose?

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

Ill check but they where both set at .04 had an issue with it running away when i first got it back together. pulled them out set them back up minus one shim and it runs fine other than the lopey idle

Take it to Scheids, write Panty Droppa on the windsheild, and a for sale sign in the back window....you will be rich!!

Take it to Scheids, write Panty Droppa on the windsheild, and a for sale sign in the back window....you will be rich!!

I like the way you think but it doesnt have tow mirrors so that cuts the price in half....lol Ill play with the gov springs a bit more see what that does/

Back