Stuttering Problem

01Grizzly

Ok I have an 01 2500 24v. When i first got the truck it never stuttered of the line. I put the edge juice on it and it started to. I figured wasnt gettin enough fuel so i got the Fass 150. Still did it. Then i got the super b special figured before it was turbo lag. Still does it. Finally i got a set of 150's and figured it would be good. STILL DOING IT!! I don't know what is going on. If you have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks,
Kyle

Turn the key on and off three times and on the 3rd time it should start searching for codes and it will display them on your odometer readout.

alright thanks. i am wondering tho since it did it when it was stock that with the mods i put into it shouldnt my pump of died by now if that was the problem?

Found out the problem..The ECM is junk. So i bought a new one and its all good now.

comp search codes

either your fool of sh** and i just made myself look really dumb or this turn key 3 times thing doesn't work for a 98. lol i overlooked the conversation and thought i might be able to use this to fix my issues,i posted about my torque converter locking and unlocking

Im not sure if it works on a 98. The 98s had a different odometer readout. Not sure when they started using the newer odometer readouts. My 2000 has the newer one where you can do this key on/off 3 times thing.

Or yea ur right, I prolly am full of sh*t. Ive only had 3 of these 2nd gens so wtf would I know. Why don't you take your truck to the dealer and pay them hundreds to tell you what is wrong with it.

hey now cant we all just get along. Oh and it wast the ecm i got my new one and it still didnt fix my problem. so now i think i have to replace the injection pump.

either your fool of sh** and i just made myself look really dumb or this turn key 3 times thing doesn't work for a 98. lol i overlooked the conversation and thought i might be able to use this to fix my issues,i posted about my torque converter locking and unlocking

I don't think it works on the 98 trucks.