Sub-Compact Light/Laser $150 shipped

AMMO22

BANNED
I bought a brand new Insight X2 Light/Laser combo for my wife's XD-45. She has never used it, she mounted on the gun and said it looked cool. But she wants to sell it and get money for a smarty or some kind of programmer. I'm asking $150 shipped. It comes in a hard case and with the laser adjustment tool.

Click for more info

are you in a hurry to sell it? just paid for my vegas trip so spending money is looow

are you in a hurry to sell it? just paid for my vegas trip so spending money is looow

I'm always in a hurry to accept money. LOL I have to sell it to the first person who produces the money.

PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, but if you guys are having to plan a budget around $150, don't waste it on your truck!

well i got spending money (truck, partying, chit i dont need), fuel money, and bill money and savings. i never dip into either one for another. but ammo do you accept paypal? and forest thanks for the concern.

I gotcha... sounds like you've got a good handle on your budget... I commend you for having your toy money seperate and not cross-dipping!

well i got spending money (truck, partying, chit i dont need), fuel money, and bill money and savings. i never dip into either one for another. but ammo do you accept paypal? and forest thanks for the concern.

PM Sent