Sublimity Harvest Festival (Sublimity, OR)

If anyone wants their pull video uploaded give me a pickup description. Sorry BBD, yours is from the beer tent.

If anyone wants their pull video uploaded give me a pickup description. Sorry BBD, yours is from the beer tent.

No problemo I have three different views already :) just waiting on YouTube so I can upload. We went 385.5 feet in 17 seconds at 26 mph :)

What a great event though huh? has been the last three years I have been going alway's well organized for a large as it is.

BBD

And waiting,,,,, Sublimity is great, I'll take your word before mine though. You get to a few more, always was told its the biggest west of the Mississippi.

This being my first time up there it won't be my last. Brent and his crew put on a great show. Good people, very fair entry fees that come with 4 pit passes, free parking for the entire event, secured pits, BIG pits, TONS of equipment and more Kubota tractors looking to tow you to the line than I've ever seen. Hell they backed up to my truck twice and I had to say, "No thank you i can drive it" :)

First class event. 2 sleds, 3 tracks. Can't say enough good about it. Thanks for making me go Scott.. and a BIG thank you to Joel Gooch for going along to help with the truck as always and Megan for going along to listen to me stress out :)

This being my first time up there it won't be my last. Brent and his crew put on a great show. Good people, very fair entry fees that come with 4 pit passes, free parking for the entire event, secured pits, BIG pits, TONS of equipment and more Kubota tractors looking to tow you to the line than I've ever seen. Hell they backed up to my truck twice and I had to say, "No thank you i can drive it" :)

First class event. 2 sleds, 3 tracks. Can't say enough good about it. Thanks for making me go Scott.. and a BIG thank you to Joel Gooch for going along to help with the truck as always and Megan for going along to listen to me stress out :)

so who won?

Jeez, sounded like one hell of an event, wish I could have made it but that is a serious haul for me this year.....maybe next year.

Joe

Back