Suggestion on your 110 lb springs.

RonA

Might be a good idea to warn people that these springs don't always fit on the intake side without binding on the raised area where the rocker assy bolts down. If they bind you get valve to piston contact. Do your homework and let people know before they find out the hard(and expensive) way.

RonA

Ron, the 24v springs we sell are designed for the cummins only. On the build sheet, they have a plus or minus diameter of .005" which makes for a total of .010" swing. Cast pieces such as the head have a much greater tollerance allowed. In the last year, out of 12,000 springs sold I had one customer call with a slight clearance issue. His head was getting ported and then springs installed on the bench when he noticed a spring was slightly touching the head. He told me that he was able to touch up the casting imperfection on the head and then everything was good to go. What year is your cylinder head off of, and was it a marine or automotive application?
Seeing that you have an issue with your cylinder head's casting size, I would be more than willing to reimburse you for the springs. Please give me a call so that I can help you out with your setup, and get you back on the road.
1-512-778-6150

Zach Hamilton

I'm glad we were able to get you taken care of. If you need anything else give me a shout anytime.

Zach Hamilton