Suggestions on cooling

RedDye

I drive a 2011 6.7 dodge and I'm wanting to know if there are ways to make the truck run cooler. The highest I have seen is getting pretty close to the 220 mark. I know these 110+ days are not helping. I do not see these temps during normal driving, just lately when I have been pulling 1000 gallons of fertilizer from field to field. Any suggestions or just forget about it and go on about my business? Thanks

put electric fans on instead of the manual one. it could be the short drives at low speeds that is not helping. 220* for short periods of time shouldnt hurt it at all as long as you let it cool down before shutting it off.

you could just add some electric pushers to the front, leave the stock fan on as well

is it a dedicated farm truck, or your driver?

you could do like orangeNV said and just add pusher fans. i am not sure what degree thermostats are in those trucks, maybe get a lower temp thermostat or take it out depending on if you go anywhere cold that you would want heat.

I would leave the stock fan, because it will move more air than any aftermarket electric fan, but look into a pusher fan in front. Call or PM Snedge on here, he could get you a thermostat that opens earlier.