Suncoast 3 disk OMEGA Converter and Input shaft

CREED1

Throwed Off
Suncoast 3 disk OMEGA converter and input shaft setup. Has 3 passes on it since phil at dpc went thru it still working fine and holding power just too tight for me currently. Came out of Baneans truck originally 2400 rpm stall. Comes with converter, input shaft, stator support. Asking $2000 shipped 936-402-5463 call or txt or message me here.

Just a 75mm T6 secondary and a sx591 primary nothing crazy. We had issues breaking 300m standard size shafts, twisted a aermet, decided to try this it holds the power just a tad too tight. Spooled my old setup fine we blew those turbos up, built a new setup over the winter untested the night before TX nhrda race it wouldnt spool, the next day it got easier to spool as the day went on did fine. Went to race in Baton Rogue would not spool to save its life. Humidity imo seemed to play a huge factor both the times we had troubles spooling. Phil had already put me something new together to try so we are swapping that in now. If it doesnt work then we will just have to step back and punt but for now the Suncoast stuff is for sale.

^great seller right here, for future reference, dying to get these parts in the truck!

Back