Suncoast 48RE M3GA kit

DPC

Is this a good quality kit or should I use someone else?

My 48RE is due for a rebuild and I am considering the Suncoast 48RE M3GA kit. I have used their kits on Allisons with good results just not sure about the 48Re kit.

The truck is a tow rig/daily driver 450-500hp.

No one has any experience with this kit or do most folks just have someone else do the work for them???

Alot of overkill for what youre planning to do with it.

There is a guy on CF that has apparently grenaded one.....bout the only review on an omega kit.

I am surprised on how few reviews are out on this kit, is this a new kit?

I checked with Georend today and they have a comparable kit, but it looks like I would need their VB to make the kit work well (no valve body kit). Sounds like they make a great converter.

I also checked with PATC and they are cheapest with what appears to be quality parts. I know nothing about PATC.

Im running an Omega, but Im also racing a 7000+ pound truck at 1000+ hp. Im not saying Suncoast is bad, but there is no need to spend the extra money for that setup when a regular billet input would suffice your needs.

Im running an Omega, but Im also racing a 7000+ pound truck at 1000+ hp. Im not saying Suncoast is bad, but there is no need to spend the extra money for that setup when a regular billet input would suffice your needs.

I am pretty sure he means the rebuild kit, not the m3ga shafts.

Lavon has some great prices, and alot of happy costomers, I would call him @ Firepunk Diesel.

I am pretty sure he means the rebuild kit, not the m3ga shafts.

Lavon has some great prices, and alot of happy costomers, I would call him @ Firepunk Diesel.

Correct, I am talking about the rebuild kit. Does Firepunk sell kits?