Suncoast flexplate

Cummins Driver

THE Cummins Driver
How much power are you guys running on the suncoast laminated flexplate? I just put one in my truck along with a billet input. Are the guys running the 10 sec trucks with suncoast's running the suncoast flexplate too? I am just curious what kind of power they will hold, because they sure dont look as nice as the ATS billet piece, but I dont care as long as it holds. Just curious. Thanks

Eric

Sounds like it's too late.

Why don't you put a good flogging to it and report back to us in the Morning.

I'm not too worried about it, I was just curoius. Its holding so far. Putting my 191 DV's in here in a few minutes:rockwoot:

Eric

I know of a few 10 second and 9 second trucks running SunCoast flex plates.

Mine holds up in a 7800lb truck on 37s that gets beat to death no probs yet. Broke a billet input and the flexplate is good to go after 3 years

I have the ATS Flexplate on a Goerends tranny, and so far, seems to have taken all the beating I give it. I sled pull in the modified class, and no problems yet.

I am running the suncoast flexplate and no problems to report.

i have the suncoast laminated flexplate and have made over 20 11 second passes at the strip and hundreds on the street and its still there.....dont worry it would be on honor to break one dont think its ever been done...yet!!!

Thanks for the reply's guys. Sounds like they are doing plenty good enough to hold my truck:woohoo: Got the 191's in, and she is running great. I pulled it last week, and no problems. I was just wondering what they would take, but sounds like they will hold a lot. Makes me feel good about it anyway.

Eric