Suncoast triple disc and flexplate

03halfton

I have a used suncoast triple disc converter and flex plate for sale.

Converter details from suncoast website.
1994-98
Part No. 2361819-3D
Price: $1350.00

The 12 valve Cummins has slower turbo spool than the later models. To accommodate this we designed the 19 series to achieve approx 400 rpm lower stall with 89% efficiency to allow turbo spool and still deliver your power to the road. This converter incorporates a steel CNC machined billet cover, steel CNC machined billet piston, hardened steel turbine spline with reinforced mounting, Torrington bearings front and rear, furnace brazed impeller, hardened hub, triple clutch discs, and modified stator.

$800 obo for both

Not a billet flexplate. just one of the double centersection flexplates. Not sure what they are calling them. Converter is in good shape. 20,000 miles in the halfton.

Im interested if your willing to store it for me until i have a truck going through indiana, or if your willing to ship it to maine?

whats the reason your selling it, and would you separate the converter, I already have a laminated flex plate which is what your trying to sell...600 for the converter shipped? also what power level was the half ton at?

not wanting to separate at this time and pending sale. I have been on vacation so waiting to here back from the guy.

03halfton- Is that Darren's old truck in your Avatar?