super 40

powrchoke

Is anyone running what they call a super 40 and are they as special as some would have me believe videos would be greatly appreciated and also dyno numbers , i am planning on dumping these 370s and switchin to a 5x.014 or 5.016 and i am wondering if this thing will support the numbers i am looking for wanting over 500rwhp on dd and i only have one driving style all the way into it all the time will these 2 type of injectors be to much

I have never ran one but from what I understand there an upgraded hx40. If you gonna run it hard look into a s364 with the 71mm exhaust wheel. that will last longer than the 40 and support the 500hp you want.

just curious on what they would support by the way where would be a good place to look for a s364 that is pretty cheap in price

in the for sale section here if you looking to go cheep. A new charger is gonna be north of $1200

still am its not needed for 500hp, If i fixed my fuel shutdown I could have made more power than I did with it.

can it be daily driven without to much smoke i dont tow anything with my truck anyways, with 370s and pumpwork i cant keep whatever it is that im towing from turning black, i just want a charger that can be street driven and still be able to pull a sled without getting beat by everybody and there moma these 370s are good as gone if i can ever make up my mind on what setup im going to go with not to many people around me that i know making 500+ in a 12v matter of fact i can count em on one finger

I can DD mine if I wish, its actually very fun to drive on the street. with my head/cam combo and the .9A/R t4 housing I see 35 psi by 1800 rpm with it.

if your gonna look for something that spools good on a stock head and cam combo I would still go with the s364 this 465 would be a lag pig.

500 shouldn't be too hard to hit. Give Chris a call at Southern Diesel Extreme, and he will hook you up with some awesome injectors!

479-799-3953

does he have shop that i can visit or anything where is he located if so im trying to get more experience with this engine

The shop is absolutely nothing special just a place to work on trucks out of the rain. LOL

Its in Fayetteville AR.

The shop is absolutely nothing special just a place to work on trucks out of the rain. LOL

Its in Fayetteville AR.

if i bought my injectors from you guys i would need some help getting this pump setup could you guys do that, i have a friend would do it but he is usually pretty busy considering its not all he does, just wondering if you guys could help me out

I'm sure the "super 40" has the same 60mm wheel that they biggest stock ones come with... in that regard 60mm is enough air for a warm to hot 500hp... Hell, I made 436 with my HX40. I don't think a s364 is needed either, a 62 would be enough air and spool better when you tow. Just something to think about.