Super Dragon Flow 24V Inj.

Smoky

They are rated at 200+ hp. I bought them used off of a member here about 5 months ago, miles unknown. I had Schied Diesel clean, test and they had to rebuild 1 of the injectors 3 months ago. All the injectors have new copper rings and rubbers. I have receipt from Shied showing what was done with injectors and when if needed. After Schied i put about 40 miles on them and about an hour run time. They have way to much fuel for my truck. I would like to get $700 obo out of them. Might be willing to trade for 24V stuff. Let me know.

I was told they are around 240 hp. Industrials web site says 200+ hp.

I got a set of coal train 150's that have about 4k miles on them if you'd want to do some trading.

I have a set of DDP 200's that burn very clean for a 200hp injector. The injectors have 3-4k on them but I am wanting something bigger the fuel my twins. I would like to trade if you are interested.

$500.00 buyer pays shipping. I would also be interested in trading for a good VP inj. pump.

I have a good SO vp44 I just pulled off for my P-pump swap if you are interested. Ran fine when I pulled it just wanted to do the swap. It's a little over a year old with maybe 20-25k on it. consistantly kept me in the 12's and at 570hp.