Superlift 6" Bilstein System 03up (8 shocks) sale or trade

Chace TX

I bought a 04.5 Quad Shortbed 4x4 with this system and want to return it to stock.

It includes control arms, lowered track bar bracket, dual steering stabalizers, Bilstein stainless shocks in the factory locations plus dual stainless bilsteins on add on hoops in the front (8 stainless Bilsteins in all), lift blocks in the rear not sure what else this kit includes but it has everything.

I want to return this truck to stock, I have stock control arms and coils already and can come up with everything else so if someone wants to just buy this I can make that work too. Would like to have a good set of shocks too (not stock).

Needed: for said 04.5 quad 4x4 shortbed

17" tires and stock wheels (I want alloys with good 285's but will consider others)
Turbo (for 325HP)
Downpipe
Stock injectors
some kind of steps for a quad cab
frontend replacement bumper
intercooler, boots, pipes
fan and clutch
alternator
B&W gooseneck hitch
some dash pieces for 04 (charcoal)

located in San Angelo, TX. $1200 because I have to put up a number but prefer to trade

If you can please email at westexhunt@wcc.net

I am interested in the lift. I will also have stock wheels that I can trade towards the lift and any stock suspension part that I will be replacing

I need to sell this lift. I have purchased or traded for most of the wanted items listed on the original post. All I need is stock wheels and some close to stock size tires, stock size shocks (prefer Bilstein), could also use a set of good door speakers, also still need some mirrors (towing or not) and an engine rebuild kit. Will trade or sell what I have and will buy the above items. I could also use a good towing turbo and injectors for a P pump engine I am working on.

Last edited:
I now have the hoops but might still be interested in the shocks. What model of bilsteins and what do you want for them.

Back