Superphatshaft 66

luvmy055.9

I have a superphat 66 66/71/14 for a 2nd gen It has around 1000 miles on it. It was used as a secondary charger on a twin set up 66/s480 it was gated at 35psi going with at differnt set up asking $1500 obo thank you
turbo.jpg

utf-8BMDIwNzAwMTkzMi5qcGc.jpg

Hes going with a E D custom 66 and hes getting rid of his 480 and going with a 488 and also droping the size of his sticks its gona scream

damn. must be nice. i cant even get a damn charger for my truck!! haha. i hate being broke. i wish i could catch a break. oh well. good luck on the sale.

yea. im just about over all this chit. thinkin about selling my truck or trading it for something stockish if he can ever get that adapter from that guy and get the charger out this way.

smarty, cam, ad150. i ran a ht 66 with ddp comps, but i think the 6x16's are a little bigger

s.o vp. i am hear II has a new one out bigger than the dragon fire. so i might try that out later or just throw a ppump on.

s.o vp. i am hear II has a new one out bigger than the dragon fire. so i might try that out later or just throw a ppump on.

Yea my friend is running that pump its awsome on the track and the dyno not very street friendly I think this charger with your setup will work out pretty sweet

Back