Suspect fuel in oil

Trapper

Hater
Hey guys I'm noticing that my oil is filling up a bit and wondering where its coming form and how to find it on a 12V and where to find parts?:thankyou2:

you might be getting fuel into your oil now thats is about my best guess as for that only thing i could think was rings bypassing letting fuel get into the oil .

WellI have new injectors so I don think its coming from thier so I think its coming from the pump, but I dont know how to tell, I drained some oil out today to get the level down, I will check it tomorrow after I get to work, Hey I might have lost track how much I put in thier last time I changed it, plenty of destractions around here.

I know a p-pump takes a long time to drain. Have you taken that into consideration? I have no idea how you could get fuel into your oil unless you have a bad injector but I doubt that is the case in your situation.

Is your Headgasket leaking water into the oil system? Check for oil traces in your coolant system.....

I thought i had some oil inthe coolant but I drained the res. and all pink no oil yea, I just retorqued my head the other day, and everything was fine at that end.

Did you do a Blackstone analysis? Atleast that would tell you what fluid you are dealing with

nummit I will do that, I did check the level to work and when I got back its still good, maybe I stupidly put to much in thier?