suspension and tire size input

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
So at the moment I have 325/60/20's with a 2.5" leveling kit and flares on my truck. And I think proportion wise, it looks perfect. Same with most of the people I know (at least those who have told me). But the steps I had on it just weren't up to the task to some of the rather large people (g/f's mom's b/f mainly) so I took them off. I don't like the tube steps at all and they don't make the power steps for my truck. I'm a short bastard (5'8") and my g/f is even shorter, plus now we have a kid. So the height has become an annoyance. I've been looking at lowering the truck back down to stock height in front and knocking 2.5" out of the rear blocks to level it off (I have bags in the rear). Along with running some 305/55/20's. Benefits (other then ease of entry/exit) are fuel mileage, power, tire price, camper/5th wheel hauling ability and I'm sure a few other things. So is looks really enough to keep me from doing this? Is there something I am missing that should make me keep it at this height? One other downfall is the fact that I have 4.10 gears and the RPM's are up there on higher speed road trips. So what do you think?

Attachments

• readersrides2.jpg
    readersrides2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 16
have you looked at some N-fab steps and get them powder coated the color of the truck. that is what i have on my truck and they work great.

got a link? They make lots of stuff for 3rd gens that they won't offer for 2nd gens.

what about the rhino dominator step its kinda like a rock slider and step. and they come in chome or black powder coat