Suspension setups for racing

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
What are you guys running as far as suspension upgrades for racing. Once the 35s are worn out, Im thinking about 33s again and a 1.5 inch leveling kit again with stock 250 blocks out back. Also gonna add some traction bars from Jesse. What else should be addressed? Thanks!

Ratchet strap the front down. It will limit upward travel to try to better distribute weight on the front and rear.

i got pro comp traction bars, pro comp 1.5 inchleveling kit, i rachet the front end down while i'm racing

removed the blocks and overload springs in the rear, rancho rs9000 shocks, toyo proxes, no traction bars yet...1.71 60ft anything over 2k the truck is useless just spins

Bridgestone's, took out the rear blocks and overload springs, had quite a few 1.69's and a 1.67 60ft. It basically all boils down to finding the sweet spot for the truck and you. 10-12lbs of boost is about where I leave at.

Anybody have pics of Jesse's bars installed?

tractionbars_for_compd.jpg

Bridgestone's, took out the rear blocks and overload springs, had quite a few 1.69's and a 1.67 60ft. It basically all boils down to finding the sweet spot for the truck and you. 10-12lbs of boost is about where I leave at.

What kind of ET's and trap speeds are you seeing with those 60 foots?

It was in a Red 04 Ext. Cab 4x4 stock injector, stock turboed,and stock fueled truck.
:hehe:I have:rules:just like everyone else does.:hehe:
Don't show or tell everything you got. Got to try to keep an edge somewhere, don't I?:poke:

Lol, ok. Was just wanting to compare. I've dipped into the 7's myself with the stock stuff but I still think my truck's falling off on the big end a little. Probably wouldn't have been able to tell really by the 1/8 mile anyway though.

Back