Suspension setups for racing

It was in a Red 04 Ext. Cab 4x4 stock injector, stock turboed,and stock fueled truck.
:hehe:I have:rules:just like everyone else does.:hehe:
Don't show or tell everything you got. Got to try to keep an edge somewhere, don't I?:poke:

:homo:

How important is strapping down the front on the 05^ trucks? i didnt seem to have much of a problem, other than blowing off all 4 tires, maybe that will change when i get some tires with more bite.... i have been considering proxies, 305/60/r18 on a stock wheel

How important is strapping down the front on the 05^ trucks? i didnt seem to have much of a problem, other than blowing off all 4 tires, maybe that will change when i get some tires with more bite.... i have been considering proxies, 305/60/r18 on a stock wheel

Try it before you buy new tires. I don't have this problem with my truck because of my suspesion set up.(Add a leaf and small block) I'm going back to a large block and will see what it does.

I would pull 1.83-1.89 60s without strapping down the front and 1.77-1.78s with them strapped down

oh ya i am stock hight also

1.65 60ft times for me. The truck really makes some wierd noises at that thow. Moving 7800lbs that fast is hard. Once u get the suspension from hooping spray the first shot right away and get things moving

I would pull 1.83-1.89 60s without strapping down the front and 1.77-1.78s with them strapped down

oh ya i am stock hight also

thats exactly the range of 60' times i have seen, 1.85 was my lowest, and 1.9 was the highest.

also, my stock tires are about done for.

Maybe or maybe not. I've had better 60's than he has but all my good 60's were at 1/8th mile tracks. I believe when i went the 12.53's my 60's were mid-high 1.7's.

Its not fun for me if you respond with a calm and friendly message. I was trying to :poke: just a bit.

Back