swap my good nv4500 4x4 tranny set up for a built auto set up

jaybuller

USCG MK
lookin into putin in a built auto in my truck... i have a perfect condition nv4500 set u in my truck now. It has 100k original miles on it but got new bearings seals,syncros less than 10k miles ago when i put my new valiar 13" clutch in it. has stock input. tranny shop said the thing was in great condition but i went ahead and had them replace the bearings sycros and aso put in a full spined updated mainshaft at the same time. it is filled with amsoil fluid that was recomended for that tranny. Im lookin to find someone that wants to trade out there built auto to my 5speed and i can swap in your auto set up.... I want a built auto though if i need to through in cash i will for the right trans. im lookin for billet shafts, good convertor and vb when i say built trans also....

Forgot to say i might also just sell outright(the whole 5 speed swap setup.) so i can have some money to put towards a new tranny. Thank you all. im thinkin aound 2500 for the whole set up but not exacty sure what these are worth..

what dont you like about your tranny? gmcz71502? i love road trips and have a camer to sleep in if it takes more than a day or two.

I like it just always had sticks and Im use to them...about two months ago I put updated front planetary to the 5 pinion steel one(factory 94-95) had aluminum 4 pinion. I also put new clutches and bands in while I was in there Has Red altos and kolene steels. Has carbon fiber with Brass impregnated bands should be setup. I know I have the receipt for the parts from Goerend (still under warranty) and should be able to find receipts for clutches and bands. Any other questions just ask.

Back