Sweet 04 Harley F350 on 40's - 27kobo

BigWheel

I haven't been around in a while and I'm thinking of letting my baby go. I've recently divorced, moved and all that and it's just not fitting in with my new very much urban lifestyle. Looking to give her a good home and go get something smaller.

The fine details & pics are in my craigslist post I made here.

What you guys will be interested in are the particulars:

CCLB, reman 6.0L in 06. I think it's an earlier 04 turbo since it whistles a fair amount. I run DJ's looney tune on it and it pulls pretty hard. Banks exhaust. 10.5" Donahoe lift with remote res shocks and toyo 40X15.50R22 with a good amount of tread on them. Wheels are Weld Velociti 8's 22x12 forged aluminum. 5.13 gears to turn those big meats and a trutrac in the rear. Fabtech floater traction bars included but not installed yet.

Truck is loaded with goodies, very clean and nice inside and out. It has aftermarket headlights which are have two separate bulbs for hi and low. All the options, dual alternators, skid plates, etc etc. I've got a new set of urethane bushings for the springs on their way, will probably be installed by the time I can set up a sale.

Way pimp ride located in Downtown Tampa, area code 33602. I'd be open to trades but I'm only interested in a vette or a black, cammed CTS-V. Take a look and you'll see only the best was used building this truck and there's alot of cash tied up in mods.

email me at cward3321@gmail.com

Clean FL title in hand.

Cheers!

TTT

How about $25k?

Offering finders fee of $500 if you refer someone who buys it!!

I HAD pics in my link but I guess that post expired. Here they are linked in all their glory.

Truck2.jpg

100_1177.jpg

100_1178.jpg

100_1181.jpg

100_0530.jpg

Still got plenty of life left in them and for the record, they're only ~$690 a piece. You could always put 38's on it, much cheaper! LOL Or just sell the rims for a small fortune for larger tire selection.

I can get an exact number off the odo tonight but I believe it's right at 103k. It doesn't serve for daily driver duty anymore so the mileage won't shoot up any time soon. It does still get used at least a couple times a week.

Back