T case question

goingforbroke

I have a 241 dhd in my puller when I put it in 4x4 low it seams to be a very low gear. I tried it in high also and seams to be a little faster then low. What could be causing the problem ? I'm running 5.13 gears in 4th gear any input on what to look for would be great thanks Matt.

I have a 241 dhd in my puller when I put it in 4x4 low it seams to be a very low gear. I tried it in high also and seams to be a little faster then low. What could be causing the problem ? I'm running 5.13 gears in 4th gear any input on what to look for would be great thanks Matt.

These cases have a 2.72:1 low range not a 2:1 found in a lot of other transfer cases

No why in low it seams like i get no speed what so ever and like I said in high feels faster then low use to be with a dld

No why in low it seams like i get no speed what so ever and like I said in high feels faster then low use to be with a dld

If your being serious, I don't understand what you are saying other than high is higher than low. DHDs and DLDs have the same low range of 2.72:1 and high range is obviously 1:1 so there should be no difference between the two cases. Low range won't give you "speed" it will give you a torque multiplication through a gear ratio.