Target bows, hunting bow, auto stuff, riding boots, etc..

ZJARCHER

BOWS
Welp, I've been off contract with Martin for a while so a few of my old bows are for sale. Make offers on all of them! Im flexible :thumbsup: Will get pictures asap!

1) Martin Scepter III- Blue to red fade, bare bow only. $375 obo

Fury X Cams 27.5" Draw as-is.
Elite Limbs
55lb limbs
BCY 452x strings and cables (have 1.5 outdoor seasons on them)
This was my outdoor (and indoor backup) bow for years. I hold state outdoor records and tied 3 national outdoor records. It's a shooter!

2) Martin Cougar III- Blue to red fade, bare bow only. $325 obo

#1 Fury Cams-27.25" draw as it sits (minus the loop)
50lb limbs
16" straight limbs
BCY 452x strings and cables (Have 1 indoor season on them- uncountable arrow count though)
This was my indoor bow (and outdoor backup) for years, I won the Las Vegas World Archery Festival with this bow.
This bow was not available as built. I had it built by a friend at Martin, then built it as-is with the Fury Cams.

Both of these bows have been meticulously maintained. New bushings, no burs on the cams, serving is great, etc... Neither have been shot in about a year, but I'll guarantee they'll shoot just as good as when I hung them up. These are both about 62% let-off.

3) Martin Jaguar Magnum, barebow only. $200

Fusion Cam
25-28" draw (I believe, don't hold me to that... Can be changed with a module on the bottom cam)
60# magnum limbs

AUTO​

4) Carsound (Magnaflow) 3" Cat. Center in center out. BRAND new in box. I paid $90 for it, looking for as close to that as possible.

5) Tune up kit for V8. 8 plugs, 8 wires- best offer takes it. Brand new in box.

RIDING BOOTS​

6) AlpineStar Tech10 Riding boots. Size 10 I believe (I'll double check, they might be 11s) These are $579 retail. Make an offer.

Used well, but far from done being used. One buckle is broken on the top of one boot. (you can get replacement buckles from AS for cheap)

7) Oneil Element Riding Boots. (again, I think size 10 but Ill check.) $50 takes em.

Good starter boots, used, but again plenty left in them.

Again, I'll get pictures of everything up ASAP. Everything is OBO.

If there's anything archery that you might want in specific, just ask. I have a ton of target and hunting stuff that I should probably get rid of too.

I'd be willing to work a trade for a Mathews Drenalin or Reezen as well.

Brandon

Last edited:
hey man.. can i get pictures of the alpinestar and oneil boots.. are they bike or quading boots.. i know there isnt much of a differance just not sure.. and you in tucson right? i could just pick them up local

I'll take some pics of them as soon as I get back home tonight. The Elements are older boots... The AStarts are probably 2-3 years old too. They're both bike boots. I'm in Glendale, but still not too far ;)

Bump... Anna wants the Jaguar but the rest is still here. Make me some offers, I need moola!