tc an vb recomendation for 2wd 47rh

jaybuller

USCG MK
Im trin to get ahold of a 94 47rh tranny for my fummins prodect. it will be a 12v around 300ish rwhp going into a 2000 2wd excursion. I want it to have a 47rh tranny for computor issues i have. it will be used for towing a travel trailer and daily driving/hyway vacation cruising. no drag racing or anything like that. I am doing this swap for mpg reasons. I would like to get a better(more efficiant TC) with lower stall that will hold up to towing and not leave me stranded somwhere with a travel trailer in the middle of nowhere also has to have lock up. also a good VB with good tight shifts.

thank you for any recomendations on what to go with. Also what tranny mods should i do internaly on these trannys?
Thank you

You can order a whole trans from Garmon's Diesel or Goerend Bro's Transmission. Or you can order parts from either one also. I would suggest a towing VB from Garmon's & if your on a budget a reman TC from DPC (next door to Garmon). Contact "Big Swole" or "Sticky" on the forums here and they can get you pricing.

Back