TC problems multiplied

JediMindTricks

Young Gun
Well guys i also fell victim to the TC lock up problem. So last night i cleaned all grounds again and wrapped the aluminum foil around the BLK/TAN wire coming off the alt. This didnt fix the issue and it was late so i called it quits. I woke up this morning to drive the truck to work and its like i was stuck in 2nd the whole way. I had to put my foot into it quite a bit to go anywhere, and i also noticed my alt. wasn't even going above 10-11 volts. Any ideas? i pulled fuses thinking one might of popped but they all checked out good.
thanks alot!

Do you think the alt not charging fully is due to you just wrapping the wire the day before. Might have some knida effect on it being it was just done.

Have you tried resetting the APPS?

Well i was able to fix that issue, I had unplugged the ground wire and put some di-electric grease in there and everything thing was good except the hunt for OD. Now today i had done the TC lock up switch and it doesn't work. i Triple checked everything and still doesn't work. Maybe the switch could be bad? I am using a 3 pole switch ( that was all they had left at the parts store believe it or not) however i am only using the Ground and the ACC. of the switch being that there is not power to be supplied to it. Any body out there for this issue?

Continuing research and talking to many different people, the general answer is my TCC solenoid could be going on on me? can anyone else give me there ideas of whats up?