TE06H and an H2C

roachie

Taco Master
I got both if these for free, and I know nothing about them. I know the te06h is off an Idk Turbo kit.

Asking because I acquired a VE 12v and I'm looking for power under 3000 rpm.

To correct my smart phone spelling. The small turbo is a TE06H from a banks IDI turbo kit, the other is from an L10.

What exactly are you asking? Not that i know anything about turbos or anything

I have two H2E's and a H2D. The 2E's are 63/74/19, the 2D is 62/74/19 or 17- I cant remember which. I think all were for the L10 also, however ultimately replaced by the HX50. One of the H2E's is currently in use on my truck but I machined a gated 40 housing to fit. Anyway, there might be some more variations but this is the info for "H2's" that I possess. Hope it helps Roach.

Last edited:
I was thinking a very tiny set of compounds for an engine that will be barely able to get past 3000rpm.

It looks like the TE06H is a 56/58. I think the H2C would be too small as a bottom turbo.

There's one way to find out.

Misspelling courtesy of my fat fingers...

I had a small set, hx35/hx50, they did a good job for what I used them for. Hell, I couldn't get over 1200* with 120hp injectors and vp boxes.
I was thinking a very tiny set of compounds for an engine that will be barely able to get past 3000rpm.

Find Shifty Capone on here, he built a set like what I had for his ve truck he used for towing. I'm sure he will share some input.