Teaser shots of my new HPOP setup

Guys unless your planning Major Mods, what I am running is not gonna help you a whole bunch. A stock HPOP will take care of 225-250's without an issue. You go any bigger than that and you are looking at twins, or a really big, (laggy) single. Going bigger is not always better, or necessary.

Is there any reason as to why your not implementing it? I phrased that like you have a system and not using it, but I know your working with some other custom stuff.

I am trying out a new system, that has been studied extensively. Long story short, the pump may not be the problem with the high pressure oil system and large injectors. Hp oil delivery appears to be the larger issue. We have addressed that and are counting on it working. The folks I am dealing with, and I are confident that the system is going to work as planned, however, it would be premature, and foolish to start talking about a system that has not been fully tested in a truck as of yet. The system works, and works well, but real world Data is needed first. If this system works as planned, and as it was intended when it was designed and built, the problem of getting fuel to the 6.0 will be a thing of the past. Just hold on a few more days.

I'm planning on going big later down the road, but right now I'd rather have something that can handle whatever and hopefully not have to worry about the stock HPOP crapping out on me. My brother's did and left him stranded on the side of the hwy at 1:00am 400miles from home on vacation.

You shoot at those Rico, they are wild pigs. Ugly bastards too. Marines love them though. They yell a lot.

Im curiuos how that thing is going to work and when its going to be ready for us. I can say I am in desperate need of that pump. I will say we have a truck running 275cc injectors from Tadd and it sometimes almost stalls from lack of rail pressure

I have confidence in it Rob, it has proven to provide all the oil you could ever need, on a test bed, now it just has to work on a truck. As soon as it does, it will be available.

I wish that was available last year or the year before

Good to see it out though

Even if its overkill, will it be compatible with stock sticks? Like say, if your stock pump goes out, can you just get one of these instead?

Yeah you could, but it would definitely be overkill. I will be running the largest pump ever built. There will be smaller pumps available. Mine is kind of......well different. LOL

Back