Tech Service Manual for 02 Dodge anyone?

4x4dually

I have a .pdf version of the service manual for an '01 model year Dodge and it is for the most part wire for wire identical to my '02. My first question is, does anyone have the .pdf of the '02 manual? Second, is there any better manual than this as far as trouble shooting? This manual shows how to replace things such as MAP sensors and AIT sensors and junk, but it never tells me how to test them. I want tech details like how to set up a test and what results to see. Is the something like this out there? Thanks for any info.

I have the FSm for an 01 as well, and you are correct, all it tells you is replace sensor :bang

C'mon folks, help us out here, I would love to be able to test stuff out vs replace.

Need to get the Powertrain Diagnostic Procedures, it has all the trouble shooting steps in it.

Where can this be had?? Is it a dealer item only or is it published by the same folks who do the FSM??

Billysgoat said:
Where can this be had?? Is it a dealer item only or is it published by the same folks who do the FSM??

Ditto that. Where do I get one of these stupid things?