Tenth Annual (2011) IDI Rally Information

hesutton

Project Truck Guy
It is the 10 year anniversary! It is going to be held in Pennsylvania this year. There is a dyno day, free timing of your IDI, food, fun, and a great group of guys.

ALL INFORMATION LISTED HERE.

The itineraryis listed below:
The following is a TENTATIVE itinerary. It will become firm as rally time approaches, but commitments are being made and any adjustments needed will be made known.

Thursday June 30th.
People arriving. No scheduled daytime activities. There will be an ice cream social at the Agne’s (Site A-10) and Meet and Greet Campfire.

Friday July 1st.
Cruise to Harley Davidson in York for a plant tour.

Saturday July 2nd.
10:00AM line up for a trip to Stump’s Garage for Mel’s timing clinic, and Stump’s DynoJet dynometer. $45.00 for 3 Pulls on the Dyno. Timing set to your specifications by Mel before or after your runs.

Sunday July 3rd.
Show and Shine and Pot Luck dinner at the campground pavilion. Begin staging trucks along the field facing North at 1:00pm. Judging by our friends at Stoner-Wade Ford, and Conestoga Diesel. This year we have a special category “Most Patriotic” Decorate your IDI for the 4th of July with bunting and flags. Drivers outfits included! Get your red, white, and blue on. The winner of this category will have their truck featured on our river cruise the following day.

Monday July 4th.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! A special 50 minute cruise over Blue Mountain and down to Millersburg for a ride on the historic Millersburg Ferry. Our chartered boat will take our party out on the river for grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, courtesy of the Agne’s. Just bring your favorite beverage and a side dish. The winner of our Patriotic contest will get to take their truck out on the ferry with us, decorated for the holiday. The 2 hour trip is free*. Mike Kieser from I-Rail video will be documenting the cruise, and there will be organized video run-by’s over Blue Montain along the way.

Tuesday July 5th.
The official last day of the 2011 IDI Weekend, many people will be packing up to leave, but for those who get to stay, we visit Hershey, PA for a trip to Chocolate World. Carpooling is recommended, as Hershey charges for parking, and crew cabs stuffed to capacity will save everyone money for the 40 minute ride to the park. After Chocolate World, everyone is free to enter the world famous Hershey Park amusement park for the remander of the day.

See you there:

Heath

The deadline to reserve a camp site, tent site, or cabin is JANUARY 10TH 2011.

Register now before the sites are gone.

Heath

THE RALLY DEADLINE IS JANUARY 10th!!!!

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!

Call 800-562-5471

And ASK FOR MISSY!

The campground is now on it's winter schedule. The Campground office is only open from 3PM to 5PM each day. YOU WILL have difficulty reaching someone. If you can't, call Missy's cell phone at (570) 617-7791. You will most likely not reach her right away, but she will call you back. I've had her take a week or more to return my call. So DON'T DELAY! RESERVE TODAY!

When you call and talk to MISSY, tell her that you are calling for the "2011 IDI Ford group with Mel Agne" Indicate the type of accomidation you want, and she will reserve it for you.
Reservations will be open on a first come first serve basis until JANUARY 10TH 2011.

DON'T MISS THE RALLY!!!! CLICK HERE

Heath

I've got to ask, how many people are you expecting? I really doubt this is a site you'll find any people to go. Competition trucks and IDIs just arn't the same thing.

There gonna be a price for highest hp on the dy.....LOL LOL LOL LOL sorry couldn't help myself...

These trucks are to be taken seriously Phil, one of them even made 185hp...

Lemme guess..........you're a Dodge/Cummins guy?:hehe:

So..... are you two lovebirds going to be camping together? You'll be the 1st gay couple to attend a Rally.LOL

Heath

Last edited:
Lemme guess..........you're a Dodge/Cummins guy?:hehe:

So..... are you two lovebirds going to be camping together? You'll be our 1st gay couple to attend a Rally.LOL

Heath

No need to guess, you can just read my sig. LOL (CR= Common Rail)

As much fun as an ice cream social, pot luck, and trip to chocolate world sounds Heath I don't think I'll be able to make it. LOL

No need to guess, you can just read my sig. LOL (CR= Common Rail)

As much fun as an ice cream social, pot luck, and trip to chocolate world sounds Heath I don't think I'll be able to make it. LOL

Well SH!T!!!

And we were going to add a Circle Jerk competition for you guys and everything.........

There's always next year.:hehe:

Heath

Last edited:
Well SH!T!!!

And we were going to add a Circle Jerk competition for you guys and everything.........

There's always next year.:hehe:

Heath

Man theres gonna be some though competition, some of these guys are damn good... LOL

Back