Terre Haute 1/8 mile-This Sunday!

EMcBride

Hoosier Stormtrooper
The DieselPower! Additives Drag Racing East makes it's stop at the famed 1/8th mile track this weekend. Sunday marks the end of an action packed weekend during the Diesel Extravaganza sponsored by Scheid Diesel, but not before diesel drag racing's biggest names hit the track. 2006 Champions Stuckey's with their Airwerks Dodge; Silverline Dodge Jeff Garmon, Valvoline/Scheid ride of Jimmy "Etherman" Smith, TS Performance and their spectacular team; and the rest of the AirWerks Pro Street class; Jim "Lucky" Dog Layton; George Cobb, The Toolman Bruce Block and many other Valvoline Quick Diesel racers. Come try your hand in the Flowmaster ET Brackets. Don't forget about the $500 purse for the best burnout. You won't want to miss this smoke-filled speed fest.

bump. I'm Very excited about seeing a Jimmy Smith pass from the next lane! (all though I hope it's from my mirror in the quick 4 final round ;-)
Directions & schedule ???

turbomatt1 said:
bump. I'm Very excited about seeing a Jimmy Smith pass from the next lane! (all though I hope it's from my mirror in the quick 4 final round ;-)
Directions & schedule ???

it will be great to line up next to you too matt. hoping everyone shows and has a good time.:rockwoot:

are they still having the burnout contest this year, and if so, do you get to chock the tire or do you have to hold your brakes?

Too bad the burnouts aren't TS outlaw style! About the only rule they had there was that you had to go straight. Doubt that will ever happen again don't think the track officials there liked that very much!

Sunday:

9.00 AM Sunday Worship in Seminar Building
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Parts Dept

DHRA Sanctioned Drag Races
9:00 AM Gates Open
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Time runs
1:30 PM Eliminations

It's the same thing that's posted on the link you gave.

Directions? Exit 7 on i70, the track is 1/4mi south on the right-hand side.

are there any rules, do or don't about the burnout contest, must me a diesel right? that's about the onle rule I could think of. don't think i'd be going anywhere if the tires are chocked.

Back