Test and Tune Pull Peoria, IL May 16

BlackStroker

Going to have a pull Sunday May 16 in Peoria, IL Expo Gardens. Test and tune to start around 10 am. Anything goes for the test and tune up to about 14000lbs. We don't really want semi's but anything 14k and under should be fine. Sled will be Lowery bros. At around 5pm or so we will have a run what ya brung pull with two classes: 6500 and 8500 both classes will allow gas, diesel, tractors, etc. Pay outs for the two classes will be 300, 150, 75, 50, 30. Expo gardens has a really nice track with a steel roof covering about 280 feet of the track so this will be a rain or shine event.

How's the truck coming? You pulling with us this year??

Sounds like fun Matt, like to come down to it if were done planting! Hey Joe, u could go and then pick your other truck up on the way Home!!:hehe:

:
Sounds like fun Matt, like to come down to it if were done planting! Hey Joe, u could go and then pick your other truck up on the way Home!!:hehe:

Jeff your hilarious! I hope it's done soon I'm getting ANXIOUS!:woohoo::woohoo:

fo sho, come on out. I saw Warsaw got canceled, that sucks but this should be about the same maybe better cause it cannot get rained out.

There is a pull saturday the 15 in jerseyville house. you could make a double deal out of it. Darren krueger has all the info for the jerseyville pull. I will see if i still have the pm with the link for the rules and stuff

There is a pull saturday the 15 in jerseyville house. you could make a double deal out of it. Darren krueger has all the info for the jerseyville pull. I will see if i still have the pm with the link for the rules and stuff

got plans going to the zoo and dinner, but sunday is open!

10-4. I have a date with a cherry picker and a motor this weekend. Last weekend was my 6 year anniverssery and mothers day (i have two kids a 5 and 1 year old) so it was all about family and no truck talk allowed. LOL

are you in charge of the goats/sheep at the petting zoo house?

come out suday and bring the red dragon!

nope just the monkeys

trying to talk her into coming along so i can leave Sat night!

IIRC it is like 50$ for all day test and tune. 30$ for just the night pul or 80$ for both.

you going to have that cam out?????? so i can pick it up?

Anyone recommend a nice hotel with trailer parking?

I got a big intermediate that I can bring to the pull Sunday if you're interested, that is unless your brother Sam still wants it.

We are going to be working the track on Sat if anyone wants to come out and help, just need a few guys to run tractors and stuff like that.

You may have noticed that its been raining a LOT here in IL especially in the Peoria area, not to worry, the track has a roof over top and there is paved area for pits so this pull won't get canceled.