test and tune sled pull sat april25 warsaw indiana

bonesmx2000

supportn the single moms
APR 25
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEST & TUNE, WARSAW, IN kosciusko county fair grounds
Starting 12:00 until 6:00 hook as many times as you can
-$80 per truck, no limit on persons with you, no charge for pits
-Sled will stay set the same all day for the test & tune
-2 Lowery Brothers sled and scales for the pull
-Open pull starting at 7:00, 6500 & 8500lb open classes, run what you brung
-bring whatever for the test & tune, will not be limited to diesels, if someone wants to run a gas truck they can.

The fairboard also wanted to know if I could find anyone that may be interested in helping sponsor the pull, at least they would know that they could pay back a few of the top spots for the open pull that night. We are trying to get this going as well as possible and see how things go this year and hopefully get bigger and better for next year, so some things may change for next year, but any input or suggestions will be greatfull for this years setup. Hopefully we get quite a few trucks here, the more the merrier

if anyone has any ?s feel free to pm me thanks jeremy
if this post steps on any toes feel free to delete it and i appologise in advance

You might want to move this to the events forum or the sled pulling forum. If it is aloud be the mods. They might move it for you. There is not as much traffic here.

as of right now we have some multiple engine modified pulling tractors going to be there. if you pay for test and tune you also get inthe night pull if you want to. if you want to jst pull night pull its 30bucks
we are going to try to prep track for every test and tunepull but depends how track is wearing. night pull will be paying money back
there will be concessions and restrooms
we will be starting sign up at 10am pulling starts at noon anyone and anything is welcome any more ?s feel free to ask

Im gonna try my hardest to make it up there. If you guys need any help doing anything, feel free to ask!

if you have a buddy pulling him and 3 other ppl get in free into pits if you sit in the grand stands its 10 bucks

as of right now there is 25 of us that will be running around onthe track then the dirt crew and thefair board crew i think we have enough ppl but if all of them dont show we will be doing some recruiting so ill let you know jeff

I could pull work stock....I wonder how much a Low Compression big cammed motor would run with a stock HX?????

the night pull is going to be run what you brung so the stk hx prolly wont be getting it done

I found the address for the fairgrounds:

1400 E. Smith St.
Warsaw, IN 46583

Looks like its going to be great weather.

I'm planning on going. I won't have the air shut off done though, will this be an issue? Will have it done for TS.

Last edited:
Looks like this is gonna be an interesting pull!!!!!!

Oh and Forcast is Sunny and 80*!!!!

as of right now there is 25 of us that will be running around onthe track then the dirt crew and thefair board crew i think we have enough ppl but if all of them dont show we will be doing some recruiting so ill let you know jeff

Elaborate?

All I seen the 25+ Track and Dirt crew do all day was drink beer and ride around on golf carts. The track wasn't ready to pull till 3-3:30 and when it was ready it was so loose that none of the trucks there wanted to pull.

Thats why im glad I didnt come when I planned to!

Track did come around pretty good though!

What happened to the truck????