test and tune

crhellboy

heres my test and tune 2.6 truck run in neb let me know whata think what i need to do diff just want to get the truck down the track and get use to the manual valve body so only had the smarty on 6 ran 2 gear locked up but ran right with the 3.0 trucks i ran agaisnt :Cheer:i know i ket it go alittle to yearly but got a pull fri ill run 8 or 9 maybe need more timeing or do i just need to try for third couldnt run again blew a boot in half at the end of the run

http://www.youtube.com/user/natesredride#p/a/u/0/uuzVSozaEtI

Very nice hook darren really like the air to water setup you had truck runs good I will bring the camera Friday and get all the trucks.

Build on the convertor a bit more, they set them a bit looser off the line than Kenny does over here, I would stick with 2nd. Isn't it a 76mm S400 bushed down?

475 i think but i could be wrong yea i coulda held for longer i wanted to roll out a bit before the turbo lit firast year pulling with sts didnt know how hard they would bite give up to the nppa though go from a grass covered track to a dang nice track in about a hour with just a disk and a sraper and the data loger show 3800 to 3900 down the track wish i could made another run dang boot got some new ones on the way though and a cupple backups case it happens again so other then holding it a bit longer could i do anything diff