Test Day

IdahoRob

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I did a little testing today in Super Street trim. Weighed the truck on a certified scale at the track even. D/A 5000+

New engine and new trans seems to be working great. Northwest motor machine and Ultimate Transmission put together a great package.

The MPI twins on the truck are running 100psi of boost and 100-120 psi of drive pressure depending on the RPM.

Tuning is conservative as these were the 6th, 7th, 8th passes on the new engine/trans combo(tune 3 of 5).

I'll just tease a little and say that I received a 140+ MPH sticker from the track in street legal trim and surely needed my NHRA license...:shake:

Truck drove into the trailer and will be heading to KS on Wednesday.

Isn't superstreet 6000lbs lol. Glad she's working well, I'm still working on mine, what kind of tires are you running, see you next weekend.

Yes Shawn, the D/A is density altitude, not weight. Weighs 6000 lbs.

Running M/T drag radials. 28" diameter.

That's awesome. Records are meant to be broken. Hope to see several of them broken next weekend.

That's awesome. Records are meant to be broken. Hope to see several of them broken next weekend.

Ps: I'll have enough spare nos parts that if you need to we can jam a bottle in real quick hehe

Actually, there is a bottle on the truck now. Converter is tight and I want to spool no matter where I am. .027 jet with a button on the steering wheel to spool with. Looks like the banks truck, barely any smoke on spool, then I release the N2O button and launch and still burning clean.

Plenty of fuel still left untried, but think the air is there once the truck spools.

Thats awesome Rob glad everything is working well again , good luck and travel safely !

Back