texas DHRA burnouts

Rickey

I was in the burnout competition and the guy i had operating the camera probably shouldn't have been.... :bang i was just curious if any one was video taping the burnout's and might have gotten mine
thanks

Well the guys using my camera to video had moved to the sled side and were sitting behind the tractor. They did video some of the burn outs, or at least the smoke from the burnouts. I will see if I can get them off tomorrow and post the videos. Not sure who they got though.

burnt amber and tan /orange ish red f-350 7.3 black brush guard aluminum tool box and headache rack

burnt amber and tan /orange ish red f-350 7.3 black brush guard aluminum tool box and headache rack

Don't tell me your the moron who gassed it before he got into the staging lane leaving a weak burnout, and about ran over a tech official, then got out of the truck while you were doing the burn out?

yep thats me

Sadly several people around us thought the exact same thing. They felt it should have been an immediate DQ. Hey as long as your having fun and think you look cool then do whatever!:bang

sorry i dont seam to care what people think about me when I've never even meet them and its not in me to lie even if i do something stupid

At least you admit it was stupid:poke:

Just got to be careful, as much smoke and commotion that was going on, it is really easy to get someone hurt. Getting someone hurt at a diesel event would be a bad thing. Think the safety stuff it tough now, wait until someone gets hurt.

Back